Sale of PAINTINGS including Robert Leboucher and Robert Hanes' studio funds.
To submit your objects to this sale, please contact Guillaume and Amélie CORNET, auctioneers by phone (02 54 7845 58) or send us photos by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We thank you to read the conditions of sale before bidding.
ATTENTION, Entry to the auction hall is subject to the presentation of a health pass which consists of one of the following documents: 1° The result of an antigenic test or screening examination carried out less than 48 hours before entering the auction hall; 2° Proof of vaccination status; 3° A certificate of recovery of the Covid-19, dating from at least 11 days and less than 6 months ago These documents may be presented in paper or digital form. Wearing a mask in the auction room REMAINS MANDATORY.
A] METHOD OF PAYMENT ON RECEIPT OF THE SALE SHEET either by :
- 1 / LIVE BUYERS: Automatic debit of your account if your purchase does not exceed the sum of 500€, 48 hours after the sale, unless you give a counter-order. If your purchase exceeds 500€, please ask us to send you a 3Dsecure link.
- 2 / BANK CARD : by phone at 02 54 78 45 58
- 3 / BANK TRANSFER : CAISSE D'EPARGNE CENTRE LOIRE BLOIS HALLE AUX GRAINS - IBAN : FR76 1450 5000 0208 0027 3916 318 - BIC : CEPAFRPP450
IMPORTANT: Any auction slip remaining unpaid with POUSSE-CORNET or having been the subject of a delay in payment will result in the registration of the defaulting buyer in the TEMIS File: national file of bad payers prohibiting bidding anywhere in France thereafter.
B] REMOVAL METHODS :
IMPORTANT - Shopping - Collection : Valoir Pousse-Cornet offers buyers a 15-day storage period from the date of the sale in order to organise the collection of their purchases. After this period, storage fees will be charged (5€/day).
- 1 / COLLECTION OF YOUR LOTS BY APPOINTMENT (the Auction House is open from Monday to Friday from 8am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm - Appointments can be made by email at email@example.com or by phone at 02 54 78 45 58
- 2 / SHIPPING : For the shipment of your purchases, contact our partner carriers:
-For art objects, paintings, jewellery
MAILBOXES ORLEANS - firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone : +33 (0)2 38 75 95 931 boulevard de Châteaudun - 45000 ORLEANS - Website : https://www.myauction.fr to ask for an estimate on line and to communicate your slip now.
CSJ SERVICES - Mr Cyrille JOUBERT - 162 Route de Donnery - 45470 TRAINOU Telephone : +33 (0)6 24 30 07 84 - Email : email@example.com
- For furniture or bulky items: a list of transporters is available on request.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Cash payment up to 1000 euros, credit cards or bank transfers (we do not accept cheques).
In the event of a double auction between the auction room and the live platform, or in the event of a handling error by the operator of the live platform resulting in an erroneous sale price, the auction price recorded in the minutes drawn up by the auction house will prevail.